Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Doctor Called Me "The O Word"

In getting ready for the transformation launch party I thought it would be a good idea to see what my state of health and wellness was, I realized I didn't have a primary care physician and needed to find one, oh boy what a task! Check out Tips on Selecting a Primary Care Physician by Dr. John Betz

After receiving a very good referral, I have to say my first consultation with my new doctor was quite eye opening, I was unprepared for medical interview by not knowing my family's medical history that well. Check out How to Compile Your Family Medical History from the Mayo Clinic.

Then came the ugly part she ask me to step on the very sophisticated looking machine that I soon found out was a scale by hearing these words in slow motion “two-hundred -thirty-five pounds", OUCH! Then I heard these words crystal clear "you are considered to be obese" yes she called me "The O Word"… and ordered that I come back for lab work. I was just happy to get out of there, Horrible!

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff, my man. REALLY emjoying it so far. Keep it up!