Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've Let Myself Go - Wet Towel Moment

I can’t remember the day when I decided that it was ok to let my self go, or is gradual day to day decay how it happens? I’m not DR Phil nor do I want to be. I just know that it is a correctable mistake and that there is no short cut to weight loss. But I will share with you when the wet towel of “you let your self go” hit me the face; (well actually it might have been a wet wipe after eating a bakers dozen of my favorite hot wings). After two recent trips with my friends and partners Hardbody Dan and Marathon Joe I noticed I kept resisting going to the beach and/or any type of physical activity (like parking and walking in to order fast food instead of the utilizing the drive thru), and then this happened (do you hear the train a coming…), I was having a cold beverage when two attractive females approached (cool uh), things were going well until I heard “you look like my friends dad” - in what had to be some foreign language, because I had to ask three times, “What did you just say”.

It took me two weeks to pull off that wet towel and decided that it was time for a good old fashion make-over aka the transformation.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: